8 Grammys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
8 Grammys

Michael Jackson Fan Forum

2 posters

Bad 25 Michael Jackson Documentary Release Requests Petition

Snowbunny
    Snowbunny
    Admin
    Admin

Bad 25 Michael Jackson Documentary Release Requests Petition Empty Bad 25 Michael Jackson Documentary Release Requests Petition

Post by Snowbunny Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Updated.

Bad 25 Michael Jackson Documentary Release Requests (US Version)

AMERICAN REQUESTS: Many American Michael Jackson fans have noticed that the Bad 25 documentary, put together by @SpikeLee, from America and very different from the European versions, and in a huge way. The European version(s), which are in different languages, are longer, better, and more in-depth than the one aired on Thanksgiving by American television network, ABC. We, as a community of people who like quality, would like to request that when the release of Bad 25, the Michael Jackson documentary is made, that we will receive the same information as the European viewers if you have not already made this decision.

REQUESTS FOR ALL: Store Release worldwide. Many people would love to have a hard copy of the Bad 25 documentary. Especially viewers that would otherwise not be able to buy the wonderful documentary if they do not have Internet connections. You're depriving many of a chance to see the doc again or for the very first time. Please remember (America's) economy is still not the best, so please think of potential consumers who cannot afford cable/Internet connections. We also ask you include some kind of bonus footage or never-before-scene parts of the documentary that were omitted.

Signed the petition here.

Once you have signed the petition, please reply to this topic saying you signed. All petition signers will receive a Bad 25 badge! rabbit 

Last edited by Stop Pressuring Me on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Stacey
    Stacey

Bad 25 Michael Jackson Documentary Release Requests Petition Empty Re: Bad 25 Michael Jackson Documentary Release Requests Petition

Post by Stacey Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Ooh! I'll sign it soon once Twitter lets me sign in!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 am