8 Grammys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
8 Grammys

Michael Jackson Fan Forum

Khan is here to grace you all with her presence

Snowbunny
    Snowbunny
    Admin
    Admin

Khan is here to grace you all with her presence Empty Khan is here to grace you all with her presence

Post by Snowbunny Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:40 pm

I'm not really good with describing myself, so I'll do as much as I can. alien

I love love love Michael Jackson. Khan (the newest one) from Star Trek is my secret lover. I love drawing, talking (includes having mature, deep discussions with others), reading and various other things. I always tell people if you want to know more about me, just talk to me.

I tend to be very rowdy and "loud" -- especially through the internet, but that's just to make people laugh. I like talking to people, but sometimes (most of the time) I'd rather listen and just be quiet. 

Michael Jackson is a huge inspiration to me and he's also my husband. I love him to the moon and back again and that will never change. His humanitarian efforts to truly make this world a better place is also very attractive, cause for me it's very rare to find someone that is genuinely concerned about the well being of millions - especially in celebrities. We all know a lot of these stars do it for the PR.

I hope you all have a good experience on 8Gs. If you ever feel the need to talk to me about issues on the forum, just send me a message. Love you! What a Face

Admin

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 pm